NP Freefoam is a liquid acidic foam cleaner (P and N free) designed for daily and periodic application in the food, beverage and dairy industries.
• NP Freefoam is based on a blend of organic acids and high foaming surfactants/ wetting agents. It does not contain any phosphorous or nitrogen and so can be used to minimise environmental impact.
• NP Freefoam is designed for the removal of water hardness scale and other mineralbased deposits from food processing equipment. It can be used for the periodic cleaning and descaling of high temperature equipment, such as cooking vessels, and also the exteriors of filler equipment, storage tanks, conveyors etc.
• NP Freefoam is suitable for use with a wide range of foam application equipment. It can also be used for manual and soak tank cleaning.
• NP Freefoam is suitable for cleaning and descaling of plastic conveyors. It is recommended not to exceed a use concentration of 5% at ambient temperature and limit the exposure time to 30 minutes. Rinse conveyors thoroughly after use and either neutralise acid residues by a mild alkaline foam cleaner or switch on the track lubrication.
• P and N free product
• Effective scale remover
• Foam application extends contact time on vertical surfaces